Great American Beer Festival 2006

Once again we are going to the GABF. Like last year James Spencer and I are heading to Denver to cover the GABF for his podcast Basic Brewing Radio. We have made contacts and scheduled interviews with some famous names in the brewing world. This year should be even better than last years GABF which was a blast. I plan on blogging and snapping photos with my phone along the way. Come along if you like...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

One of the Kevins at Brew Hut / Dry Dock

Kevin DeLange and James

1 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Missed you by THAT much. Great to see you in my LHBS! The Kevins are great guys. They take care of me, and to know there's a connection between Brew Hut and Basic Brewing Radio makes me proud to call the Brew Hut MY LHBS. Have fun in Denver, and I hope to see you Saturday at the GABF!

-Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home